Please carefully read the following in its entirety (Berwick Travel alson encompasses Berwick Vacations when listed):
By submitting your reservation request via this web site, you agree to be bound by the policies described herein as well as the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the Site. These policies are subject to change without notice.
Airfare, rates, and availability displayed on this web site reflect information provided by airlines, hoteliers, car rental agencies and other third-party vendors.
Berwick Travel and its authorized distributors are not responsible for any missing or erroneous data on this web site.
IMPORTANT: If you provide an inaccurate credit card billing address, invalid credit card information, or a declined credit card, there may be a delay in processing your itinerary. This may result in a change in your fare or loss of product or service availability.
Berwick Travel’s main form of communication is e-mail, and cannot be responsible for e-mail problems on the client’s end.
Responsibility and Liability
Products and services are sold by Berwick Travel as an agent for airline and wholesale companies and other suppliers providing services, including accommodation and transportation services. Berwick Travel is not a provider of services and has no responsibility for services provided or not provided by any party. We give and make no warranty or representation regarding the standard and/or quality of any service or product to be supplied, and no person has authority to make any such representation or warranty on behalf of Berwick Travel.
Berwick Travel and its associated Tour Operators (Operator), as the principals, are responsible for arranging and providing all of the services and accommodations offered in connection with these trips. The Operator does not own or operate, nor is it an agent for any of the firms which will provide goods and services for the trip or for any option which may be available in connection with the trip (including optional side trips, car rentals, etc.) and the Operator has not priced the trip or option to allow Operator to guarantee against failure of any such firms. Accordingly, Participant(s) agree to seek remedies directly with the supplier and not to hold the Operator liable, in the absence of its negligence, for any loss, injury, delay or expense which results directly or indirectly from any action or omission, whether negligent, criminal or otherwise, of any entity providing goods or services for the trip or any available option (e.g., without limitation, the quality of services, cleanliness of a hotel, hotel overbooking or any flight delay). Participant(s) also agree not to hold Operator liable for circumstances beyond its control (e.g., force majeure).
Participant(s) acknowledge that neither Operator nor its agents have made any representation or promises with respect to the tour described herein except as expressly set forth in the Operator’s literature, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by an officer of Operator. At any time, the Operator may decline, for any reason, any person as a Participant on a trip (or option) whereupon the Operator’s only obligation shall be to refund to such person that portion of payment allocable to the unused services
All tickets, coupons, exchange orders, vouchers and receipts are issued subject to the appropriate tariffs and terms and conditions of sale of suppliers and these terms. They are issued by us as agent only. We have no responsibility, and extend no guarantees for discontinued promotions, airfares or specific vacation products. Berwick Travel has no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of airlines, car rental operators, ferry companies, hoteliers, tour operators or any other supplier. We have no liability for any loss or damage occasioned by the negligence, act or omission of any supplier or other third party. We reserve the right to cancel or modify itineraries or bookings where circumstances require. In circumstances where liability of Berwick Travel cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. Berwick Travel reserves the right to decline any booking for any individual on any tour or other service.
In the event of material alterations by a supplier to a proposed tour booked by you, you may be given the option of cancelling the tour without penalty but this is not guaranteed. The right to cancel is subject to the conditions of the supplier. Your acceptance of any tickets, coupons, exchange orders, vouchers and receipts will be deemed acceptance of the above conditions and of any alterations made to your tour.
Flight Timings, Departure Points, Flight Numbers
The timings shown on your ticket are subject to reconfirmation on both OUTBOUND and INBOUND journeys. Please contact the applicable Airline at least 24 hours before departure. Berwick Travel does not accept responsibility for amended flight timings or numbers. Minimum check-in time for domestic flights is 1.5 hours and for international flight, 2.5 hours.
It is very important that you read the following information carefully and contact us if you require any assistance in any area. PLEASE CHECK YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY ONCE YOU RECEIVE THEM. Acceptance of travel documents (when USPS Delivery Confirmation shows delivered) constitutes your agreement that all documents are in order. If any discrepancy, error, or typo exists, client(s) must contact us within 5 business days of document receipt or documents will be considered accepted and accurate. Berwick Travel is not liable for any document errors if not notified within 5 business days.
All rates and prices quoted are quoted in US dollars and as such are valid only in US. We regret that we may not be able to accept bookings from customers located outside the United States at this time.
Document Requirements for Travel
It is client(s) responsibility to verify necessary travel documents – please contact us prior to departure with any questions, as Berwick Travel cannot be responsible for denied boarding due to improper documentation.
• Passports are required for all US and Canadian citizens (including children and infants) traveling internationally via air and must be valid at least six (6) months past travel date.
• U.S. citizens who travel to a country where a valid passport is not required will need documentary evidence of their U.S. citizenship and identity. Proof of U.S. citizenship includes an expired U.S. passport, a certified (original) birth certificate (NOT hospital issued), Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, or Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States. To prove identity, a valid driver’s license or government identification card are acceptable provided they identify you by physical description or photograph. This is for US citizens only – for citizens of other countries, clients must contact their local consulate for specific requirements.
• Minors under 18 years of age traveling alone, with only one parent, or a third party may need additional notarized paperwork. Berwick Travel recommends obtaining a notarized letter from the absent parent(s) giving permission to travel to avoid any delays or issues. For more information, visit https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/449.
• Vaccination Requirements: In rare instances, vaccinations may be recommended for certain destinations. Please contact your local doctor who will advise you of these requirements. Please note that vaccinations may be recommended some period in advance of traveling. It is the client(s) responsibility to be aware of any vaccination requirements.
IMPORTANT: In most cases, the ticketing process begins within a few minutes of the time you submit your itinerary for purchase. If you submit a reservation in error, you must contact us immediately or you may be held responsible for any applicable service, processing, or cancellation fees, and/or any applicable penalties or fees assessed by an airline, car rental agency, hotelier, or any other third-party service provider.
• For documents, please allow seven (7) business days to accommodate processing and shipping. If your departure is within seven (7) days of the time you submit your itinerary for purchase, please contact us to arrange appropriate shipment of your ticket(s).
• Documents will be shipped only to the address specified on the final payment submission form unless otherwise instructed by primary client.
• Paper documents will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail at no charge. Overnight, international, over one pound, or weekend delivery is available for an additional charge. Document packages are sent with Delivery Confirmation; once USPS Tracking shows documents as being delivered to the correct address, we cannot be responsible for mishandling or loss. See above for acceptance terms.
• All overnight shipping fees are assessed per address. If multiple documents are shipped in the same package, only one shipping fee will be assessed.
• If departure is within fourteen (14) business days of booking, a $25 shipping fee will be added to total package price for rush shipping of documents from our supplier(s).
Change and cancellation fees:
• There is a $25 returned check fee for any personal check/payment that is returned to us NSF or other.
Once deposit has been paid:
• A non-refundable $25 revision fee will be charged per reservation for any reduction in package contents or pricing.
• A non-refundable $25/pp late fee will be charged for any reservations not paid in full by the final due date, and additional penalties may be incurred by suppliers (including full cancelation with no refund).
• A non-refundable $50/pp cancellation fee will be charged if package is cancelled prior to 60 days before departure. Additional penalties apply after that date.
• Any airfare costs are non-refundable up to the entire deposit amount if canceled. Many hotels also charge individual cancellation fees once a reservation has been made; please contact us for details regarding hotel and airline policies, as once deposit is paid you are responsible for any penalties.
• Any insurance/travel protection cost paid is 100% non-refundable. Any reduced deposit fees are also non-refundable.
IMPORTANT: If final payment is not made at least 50 days prior to departure, additional penalties may apply, and a possible increase in airfare. If final payment is not made at least 30 days prior to travel, reservation will automatically cancel, and client is liable for any and all cancellation penalties up to the amount paid on the reservation.
Note: Please be aware that airlines, car rental agencies, hoteliers, and other third-party service providers may charge additional fees or penalties for reservation changes or cancellations. All relevant fees and restrictions apply. You are responsible to read any fare or rate rules that apply to your purchase, and agree to be entirely responsible for all charges, fees, penalties, duties, taxes, and assessments that result from your use of the Site. If the fare or rate rules are not available or you don’t understand them, contact us.
If less than the full room cancels, the remaining guests’ rates may rise. Insurance will not cover this increase. For example, a triple room rate (3 per room) is less per person than a double room rate (2 per room), so if the 3rd guest cancels, the remaining two guests’ rates will rise to the double rate. Same will hold true for a double room that drops to a single occupancy; the remaining guest will then pay the single rate instead of a double rate.
Insurance will not cover a partial cancellation of a package, such as removing airfare that has been ticketed/paid. In order to cancel a portion of a package and be reimbursed (with or without insurance), package must be cancelled in its entirety and rebooked at current rates.
In most cases we will require written (e-mail) verification of cancellation of packages from the primary client and/or the cardholder that paid for package. If more than one party has paid for trip, written verification may be required from all parties. Refunds are only made to the original form of payment, except in the case of travel vouchers.
• A street address or P.O. Box is required for delivery. We will not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
• For normal delivery of documents, please allow five (5) business days for delivery. Documents are shipped for delivery during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
• Overnight or weekend delivery of documents is available and is subject to service restrictions and higher shipping fees.
• An adult signature may be required to accept delivery.
Credit card policy
We accept the following types of credit cards:
VISA • MasterCard • American Express • Discover Card
Credit cards will be accepted under the following conditions:
• The purchase is subject to credit card approval by the issuing bank or institution. Payment may take 7-10 business days to fully process and be reflected on your statement.
• The credit card must have a billing address within the United States or Canada. We regret that, at this time, we may not be able to accept credit cards with billing addresses outside of the United States or Canada.
• The credit card and billing address must be verifiable through our computer system or by calling the issuing bank.
• The credit card billing address supplied for the itinerary must match the billing address provided by the issuing institution.
• We will not process your reservation until we have verified your credit card billing address. If we can not verify the address through the proper channels, you will be notified via email within twenty four (24) hours.
• Payments must be received no later than 6PM EST (4PM EST Saturdays) on the due date listed, or will be considered late.
• Berwick Travel is not responsible for any delays, penalties, or automatic cancellations resulting from late submission of proper authorization. Berwick Travel and its authorized distributors are not responsible for any change in fare or any other charges related to a credit or debit card that is declined by the issuing institution or a travel vendor; OR if, for any reason, the credit card billing address cannot be verified in a timely manner. If final payment is not received within 30 days of travel date, Berwick Travel and/or its authorized wholesalers reserve the right to cancel the reservation automatically, and cannot be responsible for any cancellation penalties that result.
Special request availability
• Special airline meal or service requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability and airline policies. Contact the airline directly to verify availability, particularly for required services such as a wheelchair, supplemental oxygen, and accompaniment for a minor child, etc.
• Specific hotel types and special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability and to the policies of the hotels.
• Please note if you are a frequent flyer member you should retain your air ticket and boarding pass as Berwick Travel cannot be held responsible for obtaining copies of your air ticket at any future date if miles do not accrue. We will at client(s) request enter the frequent flyer number into the reservation, but client(s) should always provide their number(s) at airport check in for final approval.
By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this web-site or its contents are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in New Jersey in accordance with the laws in force in New Jersey (except any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement). Participant and Operator agree to resolve any dispute in a court of competent jurisdiction in the state of New Jersey.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
By signing up for more information when submitting a request for quote, you consent to the collection and use of your email address by Berwick Travel for future promotional emails that deal with promotions and specials we are offering. Any promotional e-mails we send will have an “Unsubscribe” option. All of the contact information that we collect is protected against unapproved access, and we will not share your e-mail address with any other company or individual.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive credit card information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This site politely requests to store a cookie on the profile of each visitor. The cookie stores only two pieces of information: (1) the original page URL that referred you to this site, and (2) the date of that original referral. No other information is stored, and no attempt to store personal data is made.
The reason for requesting to store that information is so that we may accurately evaluate links from other sites. In doing this, we are able to assess the performance of links more accurately, especially in terms of which referrals lead to actual contact with us regarding vacation packages.
This cookie data therefore translates into providing you with a better service within these pages.
(a) The data we gain allows us to include the latest and most accurate information on exactly what kinds of referrals lead to actions and not just raw traffic/visits.
(b) By using the data to improve the referrals we seek, we are able to spend more time actually servicing our customers better.
(c) By spotting trends in which referrals seek specific types of vacation packages, we are better equipped to predict the kinds of packages most desired by visitors from specific sources.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
2108 Berwick Dr, Cinnaminson, NJ, 08077, United States